Thursday 25 August 2011

Booking Through Thursday















Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.


Am I REALLY the only person who feels this way? When is the last time you read a history book? Historical biography? You know, something that took place in the past but was REAL.


I have to read history books all the time because I'm taking History as an A level at college.  Text books and biographies of Anglo-French rivalry and the Wars of The Roses as well as on the Crimean War, Boer War and World War I.
I do actually enjoy historical books...*sigh* yup I'm a history buff.  But I do like classic books because of the historical element, as well as historical fiction.
 So yeah...I'm constantly reading historical books.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you and good luck on your A levels... I hear they can be pretty tough!
    I love history, but tend to get my fix through historical fictions! Regency seems to be a current favorite of mine (all because of Jane Austen!).
    Here is my answer!

    ReplyDelete