Thursday 22 September 2011

Booking Through Thursday















Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.
Do you carry books with you when you’re out and about in the world? And, do you ever try to hide the covers?

Yes I do carry a book with me most of the time.  Sometimes they're college books, but other times it's my current read that I cant put down that needs to go with me.  And yes...guilty...sometimes I try and hide the covers because sometimes they're soppy romantic covers and people will judge, wrongly, but still.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Sometimes people judge a book by it's cover and then they find out later it's a great book. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/09/booking-through-thursday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always carry a book as well. Check out my full answer for this week's Booking Through Thursday.

    ReplyDelete