Wednesday 19 October 2011

Wishing Wednesday













A meme for sharing weekly bookish wishes.


This week's wish is:
That the UK cover of Daughter of Smoke and Bone was the same as the US.  I was so excited for this book but I have to be honest, I don't really want the UK cover.  I know, I know that it's about the content but the difference is so drastic and well...dull.


UK COVER
US COVER
See what I mean?
Who would choose the UK over the US?????  Just have the same cover!!!!! Arghhhhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Gotta agree with you about the covers and the cover for the US one has something to do with the content. Why do they change them I wonder?
    But, but, but, most of the time, the UK covers are far better than the US covers, so I think you come out ahead in the long run. However, get this book!!! It is amazing!!! Best book I've read all year and I'm at 98 for the year!!!! Do not deny yourself just for the cover. Can you order the US cover from Book Depository?

    Heather

    ReplyDelete