Thursday 10 November 2011

Booking Through Thursday
















Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

E-readers like the Kindle and iPad are sweeping the nation … do you have one? Do you like it? Do you find it changes your reading/buying habits? If you don’t have one, do you plan to?
I don't have one at the moment.  A while ago I swore I would never get the old 'they'll kill physical books argument' but I'm increasingly finding books that I desperately want to read that I can't get here in the UK in physical copies but I could read it if a got an E-copy.  Plus I'm increasingly running of of bookshelf space.
So...
I have asked for a Kindle for Xmas because I have heard so many people say it's not like reading an E-reader, and it appealed to me because I have trouble reading books on the computer (my eyes just don't like it) so I wouldn't like reading on an I-pad because of the backlit screen so the non-glare screen of  Kindle is perfect.  I know I'll still mostly buy physical copies but the benefits of netgalley is a bonus and the books that I have previously been unable to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment