Thursday 29 December 2011

Booking Through Thursday

















Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.


What were your favorite books of 2011?


2011 was a great book year for me. SO many amazing books.  I'm actually planning a youtube collab video 'Reads of 2011' with my fellow blogger and friend Jessica,The Evangeline Lily (I will post that here too so look out for that!) but a few of the great books I read this year are:



  • Divergent by Veronica Roth, my first ever dystopian read and I loved it.
  • Jane by April Lindner, if it's Jane Eyre related I'm all over it.
  • Halo by Alexandra Adornetto, Xavier= seriously swoon worthy.
  • The Duff by Kody Keplinger, hilarious and now my fav contemporary.
  • Deeper Than Midnight by Lara Adrian, Hunter and Corinne's book.
  • Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh,  Hawk and Sienna's book, enough said :P

And so many more!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these, but I see some that are quite popular, like Divergent. Who knows what I will read in 2012?

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY BTT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be checking out Jane - I'm a fellow Austenite! ;)
    Here’s my Booking Through Thursday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is an interesting one, might look into a few of them.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/booking-through-thursday_29.html

    ReplyDelete