Thursday 1 March 2012

Booking Through Thursday




Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.  




Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character? Who and what about them did you love?


Ummm....yeah.  I fall in love with a lot of fictional characters.  
There's the usual Mr. Darcy, Frederick Wentworth and Mr. Rochester becayse they're swoon worthy gentleman of days gone by.
I can't help but love the 'prince-like' character, something left over from my childhood of disney princess movies (incidentally my favourite was Eric from The Little Mermaid).  
I tend fall for sarcastic and witty fictional characters.  Maybe it's because I'd like to BE with someone like that but let's face it, guys in books are just better.  I'm lucky if the guys I know talk about anything other that their you-know-what.
Plus I'm naturally quite a sarcastic and cutting person myself and so I'd like someone t really banter with (like I'm currently seeing in my read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer).

3 comments:

  1. Mr. Darcy is a good one, I agree.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've seen a button or tshirt that actually says boys in books are better :)

    Check out my answer here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart and funny is my thing :-)

    ReplyDelete