Monday 2 July 2012

Tributary by Lisa T. Bergren (River of Time 3.2)


  • Format: Kindle Edition
  • File Size: 815 KB
  • Print Length: 163 pages
  • Publisher: Bergren Creative Group, Inc.; first edition (8 Jun 2012)



TRIBUTARY, a novella (1/2 the length of a normal novel), picks up a year after BOURNE... Lia struggles to overcome the fear that constant battle has heaped upon her; Gabi and Marcello face an unexpected crisis; and Lord Greco just may be ready to leave the grief and loss of his past behind him, so that he might grab hold of the future...


Cover: I'm glad that all the covers match and the model isn't bad either ;)


Lisa T. Bergren has done it again.  I just can't get enough of this series, the characters, setting, action and swoon-worthy romance keeps me up until I turn the last page.
I loved seeing mote of Luca and Lia, as well as Lord Greco - and it's no secret that I didn't warm to him in Torrent or Bourne but I saw a different side to him in this book and I liked it!  I wish the love interest between him and Alessandra was more developed, I felt they were great for each other but I wanted them to interact more- particularly at the end.
As well as bringing new characters to the series we still got to see our favs- Gabi, Marcello, Luca, Lia...did I mention MARCELLO???
I need Luca and Lia's relation to be finalised.  They seem closer with each book but I need to KNOW they'll actually fully get together.  The wait is killing me.
This series is a must read for everyone!  I can't get enough of these books and hope there are more to come as I will eagerly anticipate every single one.

No comments:

Post a Comment