Friday 16 November 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Movie Thoughts

Last night, my best friend and I went to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn Part 2.
OMG.
I've honestly never been so emotionally drained by a movie in my life.
Some stuff you just don't see coming.  Obviously I'm not gonna spoil it here, but because you've read the books you think you know what's happening, but BAM! 
Huge shock.
I can't decide if it's my favourite of the movies though...it's definitely amazing and I loved it.
I loved seeing Renesmee, Edward and Bella's cottage, the vampire covens, and Charlie is hilarious.
I can't lie, I cried and was in shock for like 10 minutes, my heart was going crazy.  Sounds extremely pathetic but it's true.
I thought I'd have trouble staying awake because I've never gone to a midnight showing before, but as soon as the movie started I was wide awake.

If you've seen it let me know what you thought of it.
I freaking loved it and will be going to see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment