Friday 19 April 2013

Resisting Her by Kendall Ryan

Format: Kindle Edition
  • File Size: 416 KB
  • Print Length: 292 pages
  • Publisher: Kendall Ryan Books (14 April 2013)
  • Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
  • **Mature Content**(Quite frankly this book is smoking so be warned)
  • From the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Kendall Ryan comes the sexy and seductive Resisting Her.

    Agent Cole Fletcher lives for his job at the FBI, and he’s more than ready for his next assignment—raiding a cult compound and putting their leader behind bars. But he isn’t prepared for Savannah and her knock you on your ass good looks. At nineteen, she’s too old for foster care and too damaged to live on her own. With nowhere else to go, and against his better judgment Cole takes her in. 

    But helping her out won’t be easy. He comforts her through screaming nightmares and escaping the lingering fears of her past, but that’s the easy part. Her preference to sleep cuddled up next to his warm body, and her desire to please him in every way makes her harder and harder to resist.
  • Cover: Really love this cover.  Only thing is, that is NOT how I imagine Cole...At. All.  Ew.
  • I devoured this.  Totally devoured it.  Once I started it I just couldn't stop reading, reading it in under 24 hours.  I stayed up late despite having to be up early because I couldn't separate my kindle from my hand.  Wasn't happening.
  • After I read Hard To Love in February this year, I really enjoyed it but Resisting Her totally blew it out of the water for me.  I freaking loved this book.
  • It had everything I look for in a book.  Hot hero.  Sweet heroine.  Romance.  And solid plotline.
  • The chemistry between Savannah and Cole sizzled off the page.  I swear I was gonna combust at several points through out.  But it wasn't all about the lust and sex, the sweeter moments were just adorable.  I really rooted for them.
  • The one thing I didn't like was Sali.  I can't say too much for the sake of spoilers but I hated that part sooooo much.  
  • Also a character called Dillon is mentioned, he's the guy that Savannah was going to be 'given' to in the compound, and starts threatening to take her back, but I felt this part of the storyline didn't really go anywhere, I wanted more suspense and a more satisfying conclusion so this side of things.
  • It didn't spoil the book over all for me though, still getting a 5/5 stars!  
  • I loved the epilogue.  Practically swooned.
  • Highly recommend checking this one out.  I will definitely be re-reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment