Thursday 13 June 2013

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

And while we’re thinking about books converted to tv/movies. Do you ever sit and wonder who could be cast as your favorite characters? (Please feel free to give examples!)
What actors do you think have done particularly excellent jobs with some of your favorite characters?

I don't very often think of who I want to play characters.  Often as I'm reading I'm just picturing the character themselves, not of potential actors.
The exception to this rule is when I was reading Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments (I'm talking the first three books), I pictured Alex Pettyfer as Jace Wayland.  Everything about him was perfect for the character.
And they didn't cast him anyway.
So obviously my thoughts on actors aren't a great judge anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment