Thursday 4 July 2013

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

So, Fourth of July here in the USA … Do you ever read books that could be considered patriotic? Rousing stories of heroes? History? Brave countrymen & women doing bold things?
What would you recommend if somebody asked you for something patriotic–no matter what your country?
Be as specific or as general as you like?

I actually live in the UK :)

Nothing actually springs to mind for this one.  I do read books about heroes but nothing that stands out as patriotic.
It's probably because I read a lot of YA/NA paranormal/contemporary fiction.

1 comment:

  1. I went the less traditional route with my post http://backchattingbooks.wordpress.com/2013/07/04/booking-through-thursday-patriotism

    ReplyDelete