Thursday 11 July 2013

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

My dog just had his birthday (12 years old, thanks), so … how do you feel about books about dogs or pets? Fluffy stories of fluffy family members? Solid books on training them or taking care of them? Touching reminiscences of trouble and the way a person’s dog (or pet) has helped get them through?
(Mind you, almost all the pet-related books on my shelf are about dogs, but I’m well aware that people love their cats, horses, ferrets, rabbits, fish, etc. just as much, so … any species is fine!)
Any favorite books to recommend?

Happy Birthday to your dog!!!
I can't think of many books I've read where animals are the main focus.
But for Christmas one year I was given Oogy:The Dog Only A Family Could Love.
It was a beautiful, heartwarming tale about a family and a dog that changed their lives.
I loved this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment