Sunday 25 August 2013

Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

  • Format: Kindle Edition
  • File Size: 281 KB
  • Print Length: 272 pages
  • Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK (10 Jun 2013)
  • Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
  • Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

    Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

    Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

    Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

    Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?
  • Cover:  Freaking love this cover!  I love all the covers for this series.  Like I've said like a million times before- I love cute/sexy/romantic covers, and coupled with the fact that this is how I picture Rush and Blaire=perfection.  I'm actually dying to get my hands on the US paperback when it comes out, because I DESPISE the UK covers for this series, and not only this series, but all of Abbi's books.  For some reason they've given them the '50 Shades' treatment and they're dull.  But I couldn't wait for the paperback release- I NEEDED IT NOW.
This review might be spoilery if you haven't read the first two, but then even the synopsis gives away major stuff so it's not my fault.
Ok so yeah I was dying to get my hands on this.  I LOVED the first two books so I was desperate to see how Rush and Blaire's story ended, and I wasn't disappointed!
I really love Rush and Blaire as a couple so was really rooting for them in this.  It was a super sweet and cheesy conclusion.
Nan.  I hate her.  I am sick of her selfish bitchiness and don't think I will ever be able to sympathise with her.
We were introduced to a new character, Harlow, and I'm super excited to see more of her in the spin offs because she's different to all the other characters we've met so far in that she's really reserved, shy and bookish.
Over all I freaking loved this.  I devoured it in a single day and loathed any interruptions to me reading.
4.5/5 stars!
Oh and did I mention there's a song to go along with the book.  I even love this and am playing it ALL. THE. TIME.


No comments:

Post a Comment