Thursday 30 January 2014

Booking Through Thursday 30/01/14

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

Do you do other things while you read? Watch TV? Cook? Brush your teeth? Knit?
(For the record, I’m guilty of all of the above.)
Or is it a quicker question to ask when you DON’T read? (Please tell me you don’t read while you’re driving.)

Honestly...no.  When I read, I like it to be the only thing I'm doing.  I don't have music in the background.

3 comments:

  1. I do like completely focusing on the reading because then it just sort of takes you over and you forget everything else, but I do also like some music in the background. Here's my BTT and I hope you have a good rest of the week :)
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Although music doesn't bother me. Here's my post:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/01/booking-through-thursday-multi-tasking.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like I can focus on what I read better if I've got some 'white noise' in the background. Music or maybe a TV show I'm not very interested in. Or a conversation I'm not very interested in (though I try to not do that...). Here's my answer: http://pagesofstarlight.blogspot.com/2014/01/booking-through-thursday-jan-30th.html

    ReplyDelete