Thursday 26 June 2014

Booking Through Thursday 26/06/14


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted byBooking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.
Do you still get excited about new books as you did when you were little? In general? New books in particular, like from a favorite author? Or do you look at all new, unread books with the same level of anticipation?

When there's a book I want to read, I'm ALWAYS excited for it.  Ordering or pre-ordering, the confirmation email, the dispatch email, and then finally opening it.  It's like a mini Christmas.  With presents.  From myself.
When it's a new release from an author that I particularly love, e.g. Laini Taylor, that excitment multiplies tenfold.

1 comment:

  1. I likened my bookish delight to Christmas as well; there is just something about a new book....here's MY BTT POST

    ReplyDelete