Thursday 14 August 2014

Booking Through Thursday 14/08/14

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

I’ve always considered that my bookcases give a pretty fair representation of me as a person—they show my interests, what kind of things I like, that I have a curious mind, the kinds of things I study … all that. But with the increase of e-books, that litmus test of personality is going by the wayside. Unless someone takes my Kindle and browses through it, there isn’t an immediate, visible display of my interests … am I the only one who finds that kind of sad? Going forward, about the most we’ll be able to tell about someone is that they OWN an e-book reader … but no real idea of what they actually read. I’m going to miss that.

I have to admit that I love looking at people's bookshelves.
To be honest, do I think my bookshelf gives people an idea about my personality??
Not really.
I have such a mix on my shelves, all it shows is that I freaking love reading and enjoy a range of classics, young adult, middle grade, romance, contemporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment