Thursday 16 October 2014

Booking Through Thursday 16/10/2014


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.  

What’s your favorite genre that other people might not read? I mean, mysteries, romances, real-crime … these are all fairly widespread categories. But real readers don’t usually limit themselves to just the “big” genres … so what’s your favorite little-known type of book? Books on dogs? Knitting books? Stories about the space race? Mathematical theory?

To be honest, the genre I read the most of is 'romance'.  Whether it's historical romance, contemporary romance, paranormal romance or new adult.  
I don't consider that I read many 'niche' genres.
I do however, enojoy books that are retellings classics or fairytales.

No comments:

Post a Comment