Saturday 11 October 2014

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green [AUDIO EDITION READ BY JOHN GREEN]



I read the physical copy of The Fault In Our Stars back in 2012, and loved it.  It became one of my all time favourite books. Then in July this year, I went to the cinema and saw the movie.  Loved that too.
And when I saw that John Green was releasing the audio book that he narrated, I needed it.  So I pre-ordered it.
It arrived.  Listened to it.  And fell in love with the story all over again.  All I wanted to do was sit down and do nothing but listen to John Green read his book to me.
When I've previously tried to listen to audio books, I've been lulled to sleep.  No matter what time of day I try to listen to them.
I did not have that probably with this one.  I loved it from start to finish.
I highly recommend EVERYONE listen to this one.
5/5 stars!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment