Monday 22 December 2014

Mistletoe and Snow by Nora Roberts

  • Paperback: 464 pages
  • Publisher: Mills & Boon (19 Sep 2014)
  • ISBN-10: 0263250172
  • ISBN-13: 978-0263250176
  • Have an enchanting Christmas with Nora Roberts
    After four years away Shane Abbot returns to her country home town to find not much has changed, except that she has a new neighbour. Vance Banning is bad-tempered, unfriendly and too attractive. But this winter is about to show Shane and Vance the true meaning of Christmas!
    Jake Tanner was ruggedly gorgeous, but so infuriating, and Samantha Evans wanted nothing to do with him. Until they are trapped by the snow together and suddenly Sam begins to feel her resolve melting…
    Contains: First Impressions and Song of the West
Cover: A really cute, festive cover that I really like. Also sparkle.  Sparkle for the win.

I always like to pick up Nora Roberts Christmas themed books in December.  They've become a kind of yearly tradition for me.  So when I saw this one in the supermarket, I knew that it was coming home with me to read in the run up to Christmas.
Mistletoe and Snow is a bind up of two stories; First Impressions and Song of the West.
My favourite of the two stories was definitely First Impressions.  A cute little story.  I loved the romance, and the chemistry between them.

Song of the West was kind of irritating.  The heroine (and I use that term loosely) was extremely frustrating.  The hero (again, loose term) was overbearing and brutish.  There was no chemistry or attraction there.  

Overall, a cute little read in the run up to Christmas.  I wish there has been more actual Christmas in the plot lines, but none the less a great, fluffy read with one story stronger than the other.

3/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment