Thursday 8 January 2015

Booking Through Thursday 08/01/15


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

Do you ever weed out unwanted books from your library? And if so, what do you do with them?

No.  I'm terrible.  Even if I know I won't read something, or I have read it and didn't particularly enjoy it, I find it very hard to part with.
I bond with them and can't let go.
It is something I am trying to work on so I can have my shelves full of the books I love, and therefore give me that much more space.

1 comment:

  1. For a long time I couldn't get rid of books either, but I have gottens so much better at only keeping books I know I will re-read. It's quite liberating to get rid of the ones I won't read. My answer is here: 2 Kids and Tired Books BTT

    ReplyDelete