Monday 5 January 2015

New Moon Graphic Novel Volume 1 by Stephanie Meyer and Young Kim

    18133451
  • Hardcover: 176 pages
  • Publisher: Atom (30 April 2013)
  • Language: Unknown
  • ISBN-10: 0349001499
  • ISBN-13: 978-0349001494


  • The graphic novel adaptation of Stephanie Meyer's international phenomenon, The Twilight Saga, continues with the first instalment ofNew Moon: The Graphic Novel! Number one New York Times bestselling illustrator Young Kim returns to further render the star-crossed relationship of Edward and Bella and the new challenges that threaten to tear them apart...



Cover: A beautiful representation of the artwork through the graphic novel.
I am still a Twilight fan.  I may not be as obsessed with the series as I used to be, but I'm definitely still a fan of the series.  And I loved the Twilight graphic novels.
New Moon was not my favourite book of the series, so I didn't enjoy this one as much as the Twilight one, obviously.
But the artwork was still beautiful.  Stunning actually.
I do feel the splitting them into 'volumes' is a bit of a money spinner, as this was so short.  It could easily have just been put into one book.
I do look forward to eventually picking up volume two, at some point.
4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment