Thursday 25 June 2015

Booking Through Thursday 25/06/2015 'The Other Side'




Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

What do non-reader friends think about your reading habits? Do they understand? Are they sympathetic? Or are they always trying to get you to “get your nose out of that book?”

A lot of my non-reader family and friends think I'm crazy.
It's like I'm their adorable little crazy reader girl that has to have editions that match, cries at cover changes, room smells like a Waterstones and flips out if a book has a cracked spine.
They accept me as I am- even if they think I take my love of reading and books to extremes.
They don't try to stop me reading- they know it would be pointless.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have to have editions that match but I do have a tendency to collect my favorite books in several different covers. That's a little hard for friends and family to understand.

    ReplyDelete