Thursday 13 August 2015

Booking Through Thursday 13/08/2015 'Intriguing'


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

"What’s the most intriguing book you ever read? Something that made you think, explore new ideas, or just be really impressed and awed and amazed at the sheer wonder of the creativity of the thing?"

21265230Hmmm...When I sat down and tried to think of an answer to this one, one book popped into my head.
And that's The Humans by Matt Haig.
From the moment I first heard of this book, I was intrigued by it.  Drawn to it.
One- the stunning cover.
Two- the fact that the story is told from the point of view of an alien, sent to Earth to destory a maths professor and all evidence of his discovery.
And it definitely lived up to my interest.
I thought it was extremely creative, and I would definitely say it left me awed.

No comments:

Post a Comment