Tuesday 4 August 2015

Teaser Tuesday 04/08/2015 'Guilty Pleasures'


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
    Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.
11184994

This week's teaser comes from the 65% mark of Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton.

"I locked the door to the bathroom and laid my gun on the top of the toilet.  I was beginning to get a little paranoid or maybe realistic was a better word.
I turned the water on until it steamed, then stepped into it.  I was no closer to solving the vampire murders now than I had been twenty-four hours ago. 
Even if I solved the case, I still had problems."

No comments:

Post a Comment