Thursday 15 October 2015

Booking Through Thursday 15/10/2015 'Conversation'


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

Do you have people you can talk to about books you’ve read? Share delight in plot twists, explore how much fun it was, or how badly written?

I have few friends that enjoy reading as much as I do OR who read the same things as me.  So it's difficult to rant or rave about a book when you're the only one that cares, or that knows what you're going on about.
That's the main reason I started by Book Blog and BookTube Channel- so that I could talk about the books I was reading with likeminded readers, that would be familiar with the books, authors, plots, covers etc. that I was talking about.
I've been very fortunate that through the blog and channel that I have made friends- some that I consider very close friends.  That I can talk enthusiastically to.

No comments:

Post a Comment