Thursday 24 December 2015

Booking Through Thursday 24/12/2015 'Gift'


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted byBooking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.


What books are/were you hoping to get as gifts this holiday season?
Which books DID you get?
Are you happy, or did you rush right out to your local bookstore to pick up the book you’d hoped you’d be
getting?


Books will always be the best present I could receive- but friends and family often have NO idea which books I own, what I don't or what I like or don't like- so books are normally a no go for them.
However there are some friends that I have made through BookTube and blogging, and we exchange bookish gifts at this time of year.
One such friend got me the best gift this year- a signed edition of Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.  Truly one of the best gifts I have ever received.

No comments:

Post a Comment