Tuesday 15 December 2015

Teaser Tuesday 15/12/2015 'Sweet Fall'


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read
- Open to a random pageShare two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.

This week's teaser comes from the 45% mark of Sweet Fall by Tillie Cole.

18759345"Her nails were digging into the flesh of my back, and I tentatively laid my cheek on the top of her head.
She smelled so good.
Felt so good.
I wasn't sure how long we just stood there like that, two fucked-up emo kids confessing our sins, but it was enough time for me to realise one thing: I was falling hard for the little dark pixie.
Real. Damn. Hard."

No comments:

Post a Comment