Tuesday 22 December 2015

Teaser Tuesday 22/12/2015 'Heart of a Chain'


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read


- Open to a random pageShare two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.

This week's teaser comes from page 181 of Heart on a Chain by Cindy C. Bennett.
""Kate I've loved you for years.  I mean, I know twelve-year-olds don't know what lovw it, so I guess I should say I've really liked you for years.  But when I saw you this year, I knew.  I knew we should be together.  I just didn't know how hard you were going to make me work to get you to even like me.  So, yeah, of course I want you to love me back."
I smile.
"Well, I do love you.  More than I thought I could, more than I should.  But I don't care.  I don't care if it makes other people mad, or if I don't deserve you and I don't care if you don't like it because I do love you and I am going to forever, no matter what."
Henry laughs at my speech, kissing me again."


No comments:

Post a Comment