Tuesday 29 December 2015

Teaser Tuesday 29/12/2015 'Sweet Hope'


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read

- Open to a random pageShare two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.

This week's teaser comes from the 18% mark of Sweet Hope by Tillie Cole.

25245349


""You don't know me, girl,"
"I know your work...more than anyone else, I know your work..."
Aliyana.  Damn Aliyana Lucia for getting in my fucking head.
From the minute I'd seen her two nights ago in the gallery, catching me by the marble angel, I'd been shocked speechless.
I'd never seen any chick look like her.  I'd never seen anyone with eyes that bright, hair that dark or a smile that fucking blinding."

No comments:

Post a Comment