Tuesday 26 January 2016

Teaser Tuesday 26/01/2016 'Grayson's Vow'


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read



- Open to a random pageShare two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.

This week's teaser comes comes from the 88% mark of Grayson's Vow by Mia Sheridan.



"It was a gray dreary day in downtown Napa, made drearier by the fact that I had just pawned the ring I'd given Kira on our wedding day for some much needed cash.  Shame and embarrassment engulfed me.  This was what I'd been reduced to-again.  I had originall bought the ring for Vanessa, and yet handing it across the counter to the pawn shop owner had brought a sharp ache to my chest, not because of whom I had bought it for, but for whim I had ended up giving it to,  Kira."

No comments:

Post a Comment