Tuesday 9 February 2016

Teaser Tuesday 09/02/2016 'Bared To You'


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read


- Open to a random pageShare two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.

This week's teaser comes from page 154 of Bared To You by Sylvia Day.

14288719


"I quickly clicked through the other links in the digest to find the same picture with similar captions and articles.  Alarmed, I sat back and thought about what this meant.  If one kiss was headline news, what chance would Gideon and I have to make a relationship work?
My hands weren't quite steady as I closed the browser tabs.  I hadn't considered the press coverage, but I should have.  "Damn it."

No comments:

Post a Comment